At Daisy Bank we hope to make sure guests enjoy the facilities and surroundings. If you require any assistance during your stay, or when booking, we are happy to help in any way we can.
The following list states our current facilities and services:
We have introduced on-line booking and availability services for your convenience, but do not hesitate to call and discuss your requirements.
- We are open all year round.
- The park has a total of 84 caravan and motorhome pitches.
- 2 camping pods are available.
- Our brochure and tariff sheets can be sent by mail or by email.
- When booking, please do let us know if you would like to be near the facilities or have any other requirements. It is not always possible to accommodate every request.
When arriving at Daisy Bank, please park your caravan or motorhome in the reception parking area while checking in.
- The roadways on all areas of the park are gravel, suitable for motorised chairs and vehicles.
- The reception/shop can be reached along a small concrete path. It has wide door (82 cm) for wheelchair access. Inside is wooden flooring, with room to manoeuvre and view goods in the shop.
- We are always on hand to help with pitching caravans when requested.
The site is divided into 4 separate areas; Roundton, Camlad, Meadow and Kerry:
- Roundton, ringed by mature trees, is all level hardstandings especially suitable for motorhomes.
- Camlad has a more open aspect and is slightly sloping. Pitches are gravel hardstanding with wheel pits for horizontal levelling. There is a large, level hardstanding area for motorhomes and RV’s.
- The Meadow has a southerly, open aspect. Pitches here are gently sloping with wheel pits for horizontal levelling where needed.
- Kerry also has an open aspect with valley views. Pitches are gravel hardstanding.
- Each pitch has 16-amp electric hook up, water connection, grey waste disposal and TV hook-up.
- All pitches have space for 1 car to be parked alongside.
- 7 fire points are located around the park.
- There are two chemical disposal points, two rubbish and recycling areas.
- The whole park is covered by WiFi broadband internet access.
The four park areas are served by two modern, heated facilities blocks which are lit at all times:
Facilities block one is located between Camlad and Roundton.
- Access is level from Roundton or along a gently sloping concrete path from Camlad.
- This block provides 6 unisex wet rooms (each with shower, toilet, hand basin and vanity unit) and 2 separate toilets (one ladies, one gents).
- One of the 6 wet rooms has a wide door for wheelchair access with extra grab handles by the toilet and shower.
Facilities block two is located on Kerry.
- Access is a gently sloping gravel path.
- The Kerry block provides 4 unisex wet rooms (each with shower, toilet, hand basin and vanity unit) and 2 separate toilets (one ladies, one gents).
- One of the 4 wetrooms has a wide door for wheelchair access, with extra grab handles by the toilet and shower.
- Washing Up areas are located outside the facilities blocks.
Other Recreational Areas and additional information:
- The Information hut is situated near the reception building and is accessed by 3 steps.
- There is also a payphone here with 24 hour access.
- The pitch and putt course is located behind the information hut, accessed by a gravel path. The course is mostly level with a bank at one side. The going can be soft after rain.
- The Dog walk is located at the bottom of the Meadow and Kerry. It is a fenced, gently sloping, wide grass strip extending along one side of the park.
Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park, Snead, Montgomery,
Powys, SY15 6EB
Hours of operation.
We live on the park, if no one is home or in reception, a sign will indicate how we can be contacted.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible. Please let us know if you require any further information.