Daisy Bank Lodge Park offers a beautiful tranquil location for your holiday lodge. We have lodges both for hire and for sale. Currently we have 13 lodges on the park, with the last 2 arriving on the park in 2023
Lodge Park features include:
- Spacious plots with room for decking and car parking beside the lodge.
- We are open 12 months of the year for holiday use.
- Beautiful setting with views across park and surrounding countryside.
- We offer NCC Approved site licences with a 99 year term when lodges are sited from new.
- All lodges will have sierra canexel cladding to ensure a high end feel to the park.
- 2022 ground rent from £2030pa
Lodges for sale available now
Pemberton Marlow 2021 36×12 (used – immaculate)
This Marlow packs a sizeable punch for a 12 foot model where the open plan living is the key to its appeal.
Integrated cooker with separate oven and grill, wall mounted flame effect fire,spacious lounge seating with co coordinating accent chair.
As with all our lodges on site this has residential spec, so is great for holidaying in year round.
Huge decking and lovely views over the park and far reaching countryside.
Pemberton Abingdon 38 x 12.5 2021 ( used – immaculate condition)
Beautiful 2 bedroom lodge, with all the comforts of home.
- The lodge is a 2021 38ft 2 bedroom Abingdon model with the following features:
- Residential specification with Sierra Canexel Cladding
- Double glazed with central heating
- High end Kitchen fitting with built in fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Wrap around wooden decking, south facing with lovely views
- TV and Free sat included in lounge
- As new condition ready to move in
- 96 years remaining on the license, ground rent of £2060 per annum
Lodge Rental Management
The option to rent out your lodge to other holiday customers is possible through a rental management contract with Daisy Bank.
Daisy Bank would manage the whole rental process and pay the lodge owner 60% of all the lodge rental fees. Daisy Bank would be responsible for marketing your lodge, taking bookings, managing fees, turnovers andseeing all arrivals and departures.
The lodge owner will be responsible for the ground rent, gas , electricity and renewal of any breakages.
Daisy Bank and the lodge owner will entera lodge rental agreement with agreed duration and avilability and agreed responsibilities.
For any further information please contatc Mark Bell on 01588 620471 /07918680712
Lodges for Rent
Daisy Bank Lodges – Booking are now being taken via Cottages.com
Whether you are planning a short getaway, a romantic break with a loved one or a celebratory weekend with friends, we hope at Daisy Bank we have everything covered for you.
You will arrive at one of our lodges to find everything cosy and ready for you, a home from home in the countryside.
- The lodges are fully equipped with everything you could want for a stress-free break.
- All bedding is provided, as are plenty of towels.
- The master bedroom has a king size bed and is en-suite.
- The kitchen has a gas cooker, microwave and dishwasher.
- TV and DVD player
Prices are for the lodge and up to 3 guests (all age 18 years and over) and start from £420 for 7 nights
For enquires direct with us please email us at www.daisy-bank.co.uk with the dates you wish to book and any further queries you may have. On of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.