Price list for 2023 / 2024
Touring Pitches are all fully serviced and hardstanding. They have 16amp electric, water and grey waste drain. Prices are for 2 adults and includes a prepaid card with £3 of electric per night. Electric on all pitches will be metered from January 2023. Any guests wishing to use more than £3 of electric per night can purchase more credit from reception. The meter on the pitch will show the remaining balance. Any credit left on cards at the end of your stay will be refunded, when the card is returned to reception.
Please note:We do not accept group bookings of more than 2 caravans/ motorhomes.
Motorhome owners please note that you WILL need blocks for levelling, our pitches are slightly sloping. Please see details on the home page regarding public transport (or lack of!) in our area. Be prepared if you do not generally take the motorhome off pitch once you arrive somewhere.
OFF PEAK – 1st Nov – 28th Feb
PEAK – 1st March – 31st Oct
Touring Pitches – OFF PEAK
Touring Pitches – PEAK
Camlad £ 30.00
£45.00 per night
Bell Tent – April – September only
£55 / night
Please call us directly if you have a voucher
Extra Adult per night: £7.50
Dogs per night: £1.00
Minimum 3 nights over a Bank Holiday Weekend.
Please note you may not book a one night stay online more than one week in advance of your arrival date.
Arrivals are from 1pm up 5pm (6pm on Fri / Saturday nights) If you are going to arrive after this time please let us know when booking, so we can make specific arrangements for you.
No arrivals permitted on site after 9pm
We do not accept arrivals on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day
By law, caravan parks are not allowed to profit from resale of electricity. We can only charge guests at the rates supplied to us. Below are the rates that will apply to all customers:
January 2023 £0.1429kWh ( this rate is the final month of a 3 year fixed contract)
February – March 2023 £0.4086 KWh ( this rate is after the government support to businesses has been deducted )
April 2023 onwards £0.5015 KWh ( No government support for businesses has been announced . If further support is received this rate will be reduced.)
Terms & Conditions
Bookings are accepted subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing:
Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park only accommodates adults.
Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter the park either as a guest or visitor .
- A non-refundable deposit of £25 is required with each booking, the balance to be paid on the day of arrival
- Acceptance of your booking forms a contract under which you have agreed to pay the total fee due.
- Bookings over bank holidays and Easter are subject to minimum booking periods of 3 and 4 nights respectively.
- We are unable to refund payments should guests decide to leave before the end of the booked period.
- The park owners cannot be held responsible or liable for loss, damage or injury to property or persons on the
park, howsoever caused. Guests are advised to check that their insurances cover all personal and third party
risk for the period of their stay.
- Prices – As we are open all year, conditions and prices may change without prior notice.
- Advance bookings, accepted by us, will be charged at the prices applicable at the time of booking.
- Prices include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to adjust VAT where
required by legislation. Our VAT registration is number GB 893 2192 04.
- Arrival & Departure -Arrival time is 1pm to 5pm ( 4pm October – March) If you anticipate arriving outside of these times please contact us in advance. We would prefer you arrive in daylight, so as to cause minimum disruption to other guests
- Guests must park in the designated parking area and check in at reception before entering the park.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on-site.
- We cannot guarantee specific locations and pitches, though we do try to arrange the preferences included with
- Pitches are be vacated by midday on the day of departure unless a late departure, up to 5 pm, has been agreed
in advance and the late departure fee paid.
Departures after 5pm will be charged at the full nightly rate.
- Park Rules
Just a few park rules so that each guest has the opportunity to enjoy Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park at its best;
- Only one car per pitch is permitted on the touring park. A car park is available for additional vehicles.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times except in the dog walk which is fully fenced. Please remember not to leave animals unattended in vehicles and caravans. Anyone seen not picking up after their pest will be asked to leave the park
- BBQ’s are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass. Campfires / firepits are not permitted.
- Cleaning vehicles or caravans on the pitch is not permitted.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to Daisy Bank
or to other visitors.
- Drones may not be flown over the park