Price list for 2021
Touring Pitches are all fully serviced and hardstanding. They have 16amp electric, water and grey waste drain. Prices are for 2 adults.
2021 We will not be accepting any further group bookings of more than 2 caravans/ motorhomes.
OFF PEAK – 1st Nov – 28th Feb
PEAK – 1st March – 31st Oct
Touring Pitches – OFF PEAK
Touring Pitches – PEAK
Touring Pitches – BANK HOLIDAYS
£35 per night
£45 per night on Bank Holidays
Extra Adult per night: £7.50
Dogs per night: £1.00
Minimum 3 nights over a Bank Holiday Weekend.
Bank Holiday Charges are for the Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights.
We do not accept arrivals on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
Terms & Conditions
Please make yourself aware of all new guidance sent to you regarding Covid-19. Guests that are seen , not adhering to these will be asked to leave the park.
Bookings are accepted subject to these terms and conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing:
Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park only accommodates adults.
Persons under 18 years of age are not permitted to enter the park either as a guest or visitor .
- A non-refundable deposit of £25 is required with each booking, the balance to be paid on the day of arrival (if you are unable to travel due to local lockdown restrictions we will in the first instance transfer your deposit to another date in the next 12 months)
- Acceptance of your booking forms a contract under which you have agreed to pay the total fee due.
- Bookings over bank holidays and Easter are subject to minimum booking periods of 3 and 4 nights respectively.
- We are unable to refund payments should guests decide to leave before the end of the booked period.
- The park owners cannot be held responsible or liable for loss, damage or injury to property or persons on the
park, howsoever caused. Guests are advised to check that their insurances cover all personal and third party
risk for the period of their stay.
- Prices – As we are open all year, conditions and prices may change without prior notice.
- Advance bookings, accepted by us, will be charged at the prices applicable at the time of booking.
- Prices include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of booking. We reserve the right to adjust VAT where
required by legislation. Our VAT registration is number GB 893 2192 04.
- Arrival & Departure -Arrival time is 1pm to 8pm. ( 4pm October – March) If you anticipate arriving outside of these times please contact us in advance. We would prefer you arrive in daylight, so as to cause minimum disruption to other guests
- Guests must park in the designated parking area and check in at reception before entering the park.(COVID 19 restrictions means no day visitors on the park please)
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted on-site.
- We cannot guarantee specific locations and pitches, though we do try to arrange the preferences included with
- Pitches are be vacated by midday on the day of departure unless a late departure, up to 5 pm, has been agreed
in advance and the late departure fee paid.
Departures after 5pm will be charged at the full nightly rate.
- Park Rules
Just a few park rules so that each guest has the opportunity to enjoy Daisy Bank Touring Caravan Park at its best;
- Only one car per pitch is permitted on the touring park. A car park is available for additional vehicles.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times except in the dog walk which is fully fenced. Please remember not to leave animals unattended in vehicles and caravans. Anyone seen not picking up after their pest will be asked to leave the park
- BBQ’s are permitted, but must be kept well clear of the grass. Campfires / firepits are not permitted.
- Cleaning vehicles or caravans on the pitch is not permitted.
- Guests wishing to use electric heaters in awnings may do so subject to an additional daily charge of £5.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the visit of any person(s) whose conduct is detrimental to Daisy Bank
or to other visitors.
- Drones may not be flown over the park